Wednesday, March 14, 2012

High 5's and a little something extra

I really just adore being a stay-at-home mom. It is what I've wanted to do my entire life and there is honestly nothing else I'd rather do. I love being home to enjoy the funny little learning moments as they happen with my daughter. Today's was high 5's. She was in her high chair enjoying a chicken nugget when she stuck her hand up in the air. It looked perfect posed for a high 5 so I decided to try and start teaching her that. I hadn't planned on it making her giggle so cutely each time I hit her hand with a 'piew!' sound, so I ran to grab the video camera and try to catch it on film. I have a feeling that she is just going to really love this fun new game. What happened at the end of the video though could not have been planned (at least not with someone her age) and it was the funniest thing I've gotten on video yet. Around second 36 get ready to pay attention, and enjoy :)


**UPDATE**
Ok! So while I was waiting for the previous video the upload, Lily just started clapping her hands!! Out of no where!! She's always thought it was so fun when we'd clap our hands, but wouldn't even let me force her hands to do it. Now she just started all on her own. See what I mean? Being a stay-at-home mom is the best. I'm beaming with pride right now.



2 comments:

  1. Yeah! A new post! Your family has grown since I saw you last! The furry friend is very cute! Hope all is going well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog! It's so cute! I agree! Being able to stay home with your kids & getting to watch all their new things is the best thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete